Fox Frontier X
Introducing a brand-new range of Fox bivvies that are set to take the fishing world by storm!
The Frontier bivvies have been painstakingly developed over the last 5 years and no stone has been left unturned in producing the anglers ultimate bivvy.
The unique patented Easy Tension System (ETS) Boss offers a super quick setup and pack down whilst the improved shape of the aluminium frame ensures you have more usable space and headroom than ever before from bivvies of this style.
Utilising the ever reliable Ven-Tec fabric and styled in Khaki with Camo mesh vents these bivvies are incredibly reliable and really do look the part.
See below for all features and specifications.
- Increased Height and footprint from Frontier
- Khaki coloured VenTec fabric with “black out” laminate lining
- 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Unique, patented, ETS (Easy-Tension-System) boss with re-enforced Aluminium Skeleton
- Quick setup and pack down
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- High, flat back for increased useable space and headroom
- Moulded keyed elbow joints to ensure perfect frame alignment
- Elbows feature retaining brace for the vapour peak
- Frame can be splayed to reduce height
- Four advanced Camo Mozzy vents found on both sides and two at rear
- All weather ventilation pegging points, allowing air flow even in the rain
- Advanced vents can be opened from inside the Bivvy
- Solid infill panel featuring three door options, solid, clear and camo mozzy mesh
- Solid infill also features camo mozzy mesh panels either side of the door
- Four internal mesh storage pockets, two at front and two at rear
- Central hanging loop
- Fabric tension straps
- Storm cord Eyelets with cords stored in peg bag
- Heavy duty groundsheet with unique door entry flap
- Heavy duty cam lok storm poles
- Double zipped carry bag
1 Person+ size bivvy
Dims – 260 x 198.5 x 140cm
Weight – 14kg
Packaged dims - 147 x 25cm