Drennan Pellet Feeder
The Pellet Method Feeders have been developed and refined over more than two years with 5 times world champion Alan Scotthorne.
These feeders are easy to load and compress without a mould as the thumb fits nicely into the body.
The feeder has curved walls and inner teeth for secure hold of pellet or groundbait.
The open ends of the body allow for flush-through evacuation of bait right in the feeding zone.
The Pellet Method Feeders have a weight forward, aerodynamic shape for improved casting distance and accuracy.
Also incorporated into the design is a stepped, rib base weight that gives extra grip when fishing tight to islands or far bank margins.
An ergonomically perfect pellet method feeder that helps catch fish!
- Developed alongside 5x World Champion Alan Scotthorne
- Ideal for carp, bream and F1s
- Compress without a mould
- Weight forward, aerodynamic shape
- Rib base weight that gives extra grip when fishing tight to islands or far bank margins.
- Great for fishing at distance
- Quick and easy to fill
- Heavily vented
- Evacuates bait in the zone you fish
- Avoids dropping bait all over your swim on the retrieve.
- Two-way stop bead included for quick changing hook lengths.