Trakker RLX Combi Chair
The RLX Combi-Chair is true to its name as a chair with more than one form of use. Use it in its conventional form as a standard padded session chair.
Fold the back extension in and you have a low-riding chair for those preferring a ‘slouch-down’ style of seating.
In this slouch form it can also be used as a bed chair seat.
As well as these features you can actually remove the outer mattress to reveal a lightweight, quick-dry mattress giving the option of leaving out in the rain without fear of saturation.
The removed mattress can also be utilised as a guest seat.
- Incredibly light and compact
- Engormically designed and padded spacer fabric cover
- Cover can be removed revealing a quick drying rain proof mesh fabric
- Cover can also be used for sitting against bedchair if you have a guest
- Can be used as a standard chair or bedchair seat
- Clever design makes it perfect for flat or sloping banks
- Strong and lightweight aluminium frame
- Adjustable front legs with mud feet
Material: Steel and aluminium frame
Weight: Approx. 4.7kg (3.6kg without padded cover)
Dimensions: H73cm x W48cm (open); L78cm x W48cm (closed)