The midi spomb elminates any spod spill once loaded and shut you will not lose any bait on the cast, this design is very versatule and can be used for any baits.
- A smaller version of the original Large Spomb that can be cast with normal fishing rods of a lower test curve than that of a spod rod
- Patented design allows content of Spomb to be released instantly upon impact with the water’s surface
- Eliminates ‘spod spill’ - once loaded and shut you will lose no bait on the cast
- Aerodynamic design allows for accurate baiting at range even in strong winds
- Fast and easy retrieve with the opened Spomb gliding effortlessly across the top of the water with little to no resistance
- The design is very versatile as it can be used with all manner of different baits including pellets, boilies, hemp, groundbait balls, corn, dog biscuits, maggots, meat, bread and particles
- Ideal for baiting at extreme range, for feeding on a little and often basis or use on a lighter test curve rod than that of a conventional spod rod
- Available in both Black and White
No bait loss
Once the Spomb is loaded, because the container is closed shut, no bait will come out until it impacts with the water and opens. Spods with an open end or with holes let the bait fall out.
Anything that fits in the Spomb can be cast out including:- pellets, boilies, hemp, corn, mixer, bread, meat, maggots, worms and particles etc.
No need to mix
All baits can just be loaded into the Spomb without any need to mix. If you wish to mix balls of ground bait though, these can be cast accurately to a given distance even at a very long range.