Nash Scope Ops Deploy Rucksack
The no nonsense load carrier in the Ops range.
Generous padding on the back section plus padded and adjustable shoulder straps with thumb pulls and chest linkage tailor the Deploy Rucksack to your build.
- Free standing design stays upright and open under a shelter
- Main compartment is divided into two compartments with a stiffened internal shelf
- Zip open EVA fascia that drops open on retaining webbings for a handy recessed tray and worktop
- EVA front pocket holds a large tackle box and zips open to reveal access to the main compartment
- Three external zipped pockets, one full length for pods, bars and Spot On Stix
- Buckles at the top and base of the bag to attach and transport the Scope Ops Flat Mats
- Top rain cover expansion panel for sleeping bags or clothing
Dimensions: 65cm (H) x 47cm (W) x 36cm (D)