ESP Cryogen Slammer Hooks
The point length has been increased to mirror the hugely successful Trig and Chod Hammers resulting in incredibly sharp hooks straight out of the packet.
On the two largest sizes 4 and 5 the wire gauge has been stepped up by 0.1mm for improved strength and the heavy forging helps accentuates this.
However due to the point length to wire diameter ratio used the points are still long, fine and needle sharp.
The twin tempering process of heat and cryogenic tempering ensures formidable strength and point durability with just the right degree of shock absorbing ‘spring’ – neither too soft nor too brittle.
As per all the other Cryogen hooks in the range, these feature a slick PTFE Tuflon coating and micro barbs which ensure excellent penetration and secure hook holds.
Enlarged eye diameters pro-rata across the range of sizes allow for thicker monofilaments to be used with the knotless knot.
- Longer, finer points that are incredibly sharp straight out of the packet
- 0.1mm wire diameter increase on the 4’s and 5’s
- Point length to diameter ratio means the point length is increased in proportion to the wire diameter - maintaining incredibly sharp points even on a relatively heavy wire diameter
- Heavy forging accentuates the heavier wire gauge
- Twin tempering process of heat and cryogenic tempering ensures formidable strength and point durability with just the right degree of shock absorbing ‘spring’ - neither too soft nor too brittle
- Available in barbed and barbless. The slick ptfe coating and micro barbs ensure excellent pricking, penetration and secure hook holds
- Enlarged eye diameters for thick monofilaments with three times through the eye knotless knots