Aqua Pioneer 100 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV® 1.0
Manufactured from the same performance grade Aquatexx EV® used on the shelter itself, our Pioneer 100 Bivvy Skull Cap allows for a smooth transition into a twin-skin shelter, working to reduce condensation whilst offering additional protection, optimal airflow and unrivalled comfort.
Not only has the Pioneer seen the introduction of the new Aquatexx EV®, but the additional Skull Caps have also seen a rise in technological advancements as well, featuring Aquatexx EV® to represent the utmost in contemporary shelter materials and a hydrostatic head of 25,000mm, far surpassing anything else on the market.
This Skull Cap transforms your Pioneer 100 Aquatexx EV® 1.0 into a twin-skin shelter, working to reduce condensation, while offering extra protection from the elements.
With ease of use in mind, the Skull Cap, once fitted, can remain in place during set-up and pack-down.
Suitable for year-round use, the Skull Cap features rear vents, allowing for maximum airflow and ventilation, aiding further comfort and performance.
* Please note that whilst this item is compatible with older bivvy models, due to improvements in the fabric, there will be a slight colour variation.
- Specifically designed for the Pioneer 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV® 1.0.
- Creates a peak to offer additional protection from the elements.
- Reduces condensation and increases heat retention.
- Extremely quick and easy to assemble, can be left in situ during set-up and pack-down.
- Aquatexx EV® fabric - waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic.
- Twin rear vents for added airflow.
- Dual rod straps.
- Drawstring carry bag.
Material: Aquatexx EV® - with a 25,000mm hydrostatic head
Transport size: 400mm x 300mm
401543 - Aqua Pioneer 100 Bivvy Aquatexx EV® 1.0
Please note Aquatexx EV™ products are not COLOUR COMPATIBLE with older Aquatexx shelters and accessories.