Aqua F12 Torrent Trousers
Fabricated from an array of high-quality, technical materials, our F12 Torrent Trousers have been designed to deliver on various functionalities, such as, durability, breathability, water resistance and wind resistance, whilst remaining comfortable for the modern-day, discerning carp angler.
Our F12 Torrent Range has been designed with supreme performance in mind, we aim to offer the ideal combination of water-resistance, durability and breathability, encapsulated within our technical garments.
Manufactured from high-performance, technical fabrics, the F12 Torrent Trousers are the perfect solution for outdoor activities in extreme weather conditions.
This is evident from a multitude of design features, from its regular-fit design, perfect for layering and extended-wear comfort, to its 10,000mm hydrostatic head and 5,000 MVP, breathable, performance fabric with fully tape-sealed seams.
These properties offer the utmost in elemental protection, making it the ideal solution for year-round use.
Further comfort can be achieved via an array of serviceable characteristics, such as its easily adjustable cardlocks, perfect for your chilled anatomy, its compact pack-size, allowing for smooth transit and its accumulation of pockets, which allow for optimal storage of varying essentials.
These have been incorporated with the needs of modern-day, carp anglers in mind, allowing them to combat unforeseeable conditions, keeping the elements at bay and ensuring a comfortable session on the bankside.
- High-performance, technical fabrics for outdoor activities in extreme conditions.
- Premium, hard-wearing and rugged materials, for all weathers, offering the 4 main functions required by anglers: durable, waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- Cold-finger friendly. Retained cardlocks allow for easy adjustments.
- Regular-fit, designed for layering and extended wear comfort.
- Compact pack-size.
- Pockets designed for optimum storage of wet weather essentials.
100% Polyester TPU Membrane
Polyester Tricot Lining
10,000mm Hydrostatic Head