Trakker Summit XP Jacket
The stylish Summit XP Jacket is dedicated to keeping the elements at bay, featuring a 10,000mm Hydrostatic head for supreme water-resistance combined with a 5000/m2 breathability rating which ensures comfort isn’t compromised, even when zipped up during active use.
The Summit XP Jacket is a formidable barrier against the elements on its own, however a heavy-duty internal zip allows the Base XP Jacket to be securely zipped inside to increase warmth, creating the ultimate multi-function garment for all seasons.
- 10,000mm Hydrostatic head and 5000/m2 breathable
- Fully adjustable storm hood with stiffened peak
- Heavy duty main zip with chin guard
- Double storm baffle with press studs at each end protects the main zip
- Waterproof zipped hand pockets
- Adjustable elasticated hem
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Extended centre-back length to stop winds entering the jacket
- Internal heavy duty zip to allow insulated jacket to be zipped inside to increase warmth
- Material: 100% Polyester