Aqua Atom Landing Net 1 piece Handle
Manufactured from an aerograde carbon fibre, our 1-Piece Landing Net offers a durable, lightweight solution for the safe netting of fish, further enhanced by its deep, fish-friendly, free-flowing mesh, which makes netting effortless. Assembled around a bespoke, high-quality spreader block.
Its slim, one-piece handle and complementary arms are constructed from an aerograde carbon fibre, with further anodised, aluminium components attached. This forms a lightweight and ridged frame, of which is robust in nature and sleek on the eye.
Further to this, the deep mesh flows freely when submerged underwater, allowing for the easy netting of your catch.
- Bespoke, A-Frame spreader-block aids assembly.
- Deep mesh to temporarily retain your catch.
- Free-flow mesh makes netting easy.
- Quarter-length shrink-wrap grip for assured handling.
- 6ft, one-piece, 1k-carbon-fibre handle.
Aerograde carbon fibre frame.
Pack Size: 1850mm x 50mm